Dec 24, 2020
Today our guest is Janice Lintz who is a passionate,
accomplished hearing loss consultant and advocate and
speaker. Since 2002, Janice has become the global “go-to”
person on all matters related to access for people who are deaf or
hard of hearing. Janice is also a Consumer
Education/Travel/Food writer and has written for Thrive
Global, The Outdoor
Journal, Forbes/Lifestyle, Forbes Woman
Africa, Yahoo Travel, Huffington Post, Johnny
Jet, and Consumer Mojo. She has traveled to 139+3
UN countries and 194 Travelers’ Century Club destinations and is on
a quest to visit every country in the world.
1. Janice let's go back to the person you were before becoming
this "go-to" person on all matters related to people who are deaf
and hard of hearing.
2. So tell us what happened that led up to becoming this global
"go to " person?
3. You have some incredible honors from 2008 "people's magazine
hero" to 2016 Nominated United State of Women Changemaker to 2020
WBENC WeThrive Program in Partnerships with IBM.. Can you talk
about these incredible honors of what I mentioned and didn't
because you have so many?
4. Now you're the founder of Hearing Access & Innovations -
what successful implementations have you accomplished for the deaf
and hard of hearing people?
5. Let's dive briefly into something I know you find very
passionate as well and that is TRAVEL! Tell us about all these
wonderful places you have been and give our listeners 3 of your
best recommendations they can visit and it will literally change
6. Where can our listeners find you?